I know it is been a while since my last blog entry and I know I have written those words too often lately. However for this time I have an good excuse: it was and is my birthday week. Nonwithstanding, I today found time to write in proper Friday fashion my Forever Friday post hitch is this time even more appreciate because this week I have met the band again to whose this blog series is dedicated to: We The Kings.
Thus, without further ado are here some memories from the past week & my birthday week.
1. Forever Birthday Cake: My good friend at school baked this super yummy and cute cake which we then ate during biology class. Our teacher also get one of course.
2. Forever Cookie Dough: In addition to this delicious cake I personally made my cookies for my birthday.
3. Forever Concert: Almost a year I had to wait for this concert this week. The concert of We The Kings which is the most important band in my life. However t this point I guess I will dedicate another blog post to them where I am going to tell you guys why they are tut important to me.
4. Forever Band: Well it is We The Kings whom I love!!!
5. Forever Makep: Benefit. My Mommy's present: Fine One One Rouge and Coralista Lip Gloss
6. Forever Tee's: My new second Tee from We The Kings and my new Ironfist Tee from my brother.
7. Forever Memory: Those I got at the concert. While I have bought the CD by NATIVES ( supporting act) I got the bracelet from them for free because I was that honest and told them they have lost it while packing. I got the drumstick by Danny from We The Kings and the Plectrum by Coley from We The Kings. I am so super thankful for their presents because it made my birthday even more special. <3
This was it for my Forever Friday post but I am going to write about my concert experience the following days.
Now it is your turn. What was special for your week???